TRIAD China - Project Architect
The Project Architect will lead the development of interior projects for corporate showrooms, museum exhibitions, themed spaces and retail. He or She will be responsible for the development, coordination, documentation and implementation of overall design concepts and lead projects through all design phases. The Project Architect will work as a key member of our fast-paced interdisciplinary teams of architects, content designers, interior designers, graphic designers, motion designers and more.
- Diverse experience in (interior) architectural design, coordination, project management, production and delivery of construction documentation, quality control and supervision;
- Passionate about design, communication and client service;
- Strong in interdisciplinary design, project management and technical coordination skills;
- Understands the importance of team management, frequent communication and motivation of team members.
- Works closely with Design Directors and partners up with Account Managers and Designers to lead and manage design and implementation of creative projects that achieve client’s project objectives;
- Produces and delivers complete construction documentation packages in collaboration with team members and consultants;
- Maintains close contact with the client in order to control the expectations of the client; sensible to client requests and ambitions;
- Oversees the architectural aspects of design, production of the construction documents and specifications;
- Strong project management skills, ability to think strategically and manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, coordinate stringent deadlines and estimate time to complete work;
- Deliver presentations and design proposals with the involvement of various teams;
- Creation, maintenance and implementation of timelines, project budgets and staff allocations;
- Ability to quickly react to changing workflow requirements within the team and maintain a positive work environment;
- Readiness to take on challenges and contribute to company’s growth, while maintaining integrity under pressure.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in interior architecture, project management, architecture or a related field;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in (Interior) Architecture Design;
- Proficiency in Drafting Software (AutoCad, Vectorworks, Revit, Rhinoceros etc.)
Tender management, shop drawing review and site supervision experience is a must;
- Additional software skills (MS Office, Sketchup, Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.) or similar;
- Works well as a member and head of a team and likes to help out others;
- Good communication in both Mandarin and English.