TRIAD China - Content Designer
The Content Designer will be responsible for the development of strategic narratives for a wide variety of projects, from museum exhibition, science centers, corporate experience showrooms, theme worlds to retail experience.
The designer will work as a key creativity driver, among a fast-paced international and interdisciplinary teams of architects, experience designers, interior designers, visual communication designers, motion designers and more that deliver projects ranging from preliminary planning through to construction phases.
- Thorough understanding of the latest trends, concepts in the exhibition and experience design field and related subjects (e.g. scientific and technological innovation: clean energy, Industrial 4.0 and Artificial Intelligence);
- Possesses outstanding facilitation skills to build consensus in team settings;
- Strong in project management and coordination skills;
- Understands the importance of brand value and is able to create new content within established brand standards;
- Thrives in an energetic team environment;
- Passionate about design, communication and client service;
- Strategic thinker with can-do attitude;
- Concentrated fast working, take initiatives, efficient; take responsibilities and with great team spirit;
- Self-challenging and solution-seeking.
- Based on thorough understanding of the client brief, and general creative direction, draft independently the exhibition content structure; conduct in-depth research for related subjects, complete detailed exhibition content and copywriting;
- Work with client team, Triad Berlin and Shanghai teams (project management & creative), to communicate the content both orally and in written format. Internally, the content guides the creative development of interior, graphics, interactive multimedia, exhibits, films & motion graphics; externally, it reflects the core requirements of the client.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Minimal 3 years’ working experience in related fields;
- Bachelor degree or above of humanity, journalism or advertising;
- Proven research skills, can swiftly dive into and comprehend new subjects;
- Logic thinking and sound argumentation are appreciated;
- Good at creative storytelling with the content, profound copywriting skills;
- Experience with academic/scientific research, writing or editing is a plus;
- Fluent in Chinese and English, both written and spoken, fast adaption to local and international working contexts;
- Ability to work with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.